More About Me
What I Do
- Kristi & Ryan – August 14th, 2014
- Kate & Jim – May 31st, 2014
- June & Casey – Point Lookout Summit – Lincolnville, ME – 1-25-14
- Michelle & John – The Villa at Ridder Country Club – Taunton, MA
- Abby & Mike – St. Luke’s & Grace – Portland, Maine
- Miranda & Joe – The Portland Company Complex – Portland, ME
- Jamie & Evan – Tidewater Farm & The Woodlands – Falmouth, ME
- Melissa & Jason – DiMillo’s – Portland, ME
- Jenni & Chris – The Mariner’s Church – Portland, ME
- Sheena & Adam – The Bishop Farm – Lisbon, NH
- Haley & Ted – The Barn at Flanagan Farm – Buxton, ME
- Maryellen & Eric – The Wolfeboro Inn – Wolfeboro, NH
- Hannah & Andrew – Penobscot Valley Country Club
- Martina & Steve – St. Peter’s & The Inn on Peaks Island – May 25th, 2013
- The Mallett Brothers Band – Land
The Archives – Browse Topics Here
My first wedding of 2104 was very special. I’ve known Casey for as long as my family has lived in Maine, our families have been very Continue reading
My final wedding of 2013 found me in Taunton, MA, documenting Michelle & John’s big day. I knew this would be one for the books because after working with this couple on their engagement shoot earlier in the spring, I was struck by the constant smiling and laughter – These two love life, and love each other.
John and Michelle got ready across town from one another, and set up a first look on the hotel grounds. The bridal entourage then hopped a party bus to the wedding venue, The Villa at Ridder Country Club. We caught the last rays of sunlight for some great photos before a gorgeous candlelit ceremony and reception with some of the most varied and unique food options this photographer has ever encountered! John and Michelle recently returned from their honeymoon in Maui, and I’m sure they’re ready to see their photos, so here’s a start! Best wishes to you both!
Abby and Mike, both natives to New England, moved to San Francisco to fulfill their dreams. But that didn’t stop them from planning their dream wedding right back here in good ol’ downtown Portland!
I worked with the lovely couple on setting up cool locations to shoot at, as they were planning their wedding from the left coast. When their Continue reading